Thread: Poisoning Indus
View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 04, 2020

amjadiqbal is on a distinguished road

Poisoning water is harmful for many but poisoning youth(Especially those who are educated) is far worse than above.More than thousands applicants stand against 10 seats in gov't,what is the actual policy for remaining ones who could not be fit for job?What a poorer game it is i never found its alternate.
Now show me the policy for progress regarding this sad fact?
All incapable governments of nation have worked on the point?Never and Never will be so poison in water is not matter of interest.People invest in politics,earn,ruin people lives and make their families stable for hundred years.This is how people have been used to losses again and again.
Everyone needs the price for education not interested in effects of it for coming generations.
Not only politics ruined our nation but educated minds are also part of the game.
Is everyone sattisfied with his/her life?Progress going on?Noble prizes coming to us?Economic growth is on the way?Coming generations will live with peace?Crime rate zero?
Then sensible people have to do hell with poison in water when their lives are full of poison,their air is full of poison,their relations are full of poison,their diet is full of poison.
That's all

Last edited by amjadiqbal; Sunday, October 04, 2020 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Missed few clauses