View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 20, 2020

yasirisrar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naheedmir View Post
I want to know as mostly graduates and masters degree holders apply for CSS. How can they manage their 8-hour studies for 9 months? Also, almost all CSS candidates do one job or the other. Can any senior member suggest a working and study schedule for the professional CSS candidates?

Any help is appreciated. Many thanks.

Best Regards
Aoa,
Reporting. I appeared for kp PMS 2018 (qualified but not allocated) and css 2019 while doing 8 hour job and an evening MBA.
My schedule was as follows

I used to get up at fajr, offer my prayers and afterwards would go for 30 min Jog. Then i would come back and study a compulsory subject for an hour

My office hours were 9 am to 5 pm. I used to read newspaper in the morning and the one hour lunch time was kept for MCQ prep. Afterwards i had to go attend my evening MBA classes from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. I would get back to home by 9:15. Took 45 min break and then start my study from 10 PM to 1:30 AM. Usually 3 subjects and 1 hour to each of the subjects. Furthermore, I would allot maximum time on saturday and sunday (almost 10-12 hours).
If you ask me is it manageable? Well its not impossible however the routine gets tough.