Thread: Mercantile Law
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 12, 2021

junaidshins is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minahil Raza Khan View Post
Anyone???
1. Your answer depends upon the type of question asked in the exam; if its a case study than you should quote the relevant section of the law to prove your stance and if its a simple question than you can just answer it according to the knowledge obtained over the preparation of the subject.
2.Whereas, fetching high marks are concerned you should always quote some section of relevant law according to the question asked.
3. For case laws please refer to the CSS syllabus of Mercantile law; all the relevant case laws are quoted at the end of syllabus of mercantile law after suggested readings portion.
3. For detailed and professional study CA Business law book is recommended for contract Act, Partnership act, sales of good act and company law. For rest of the course you can search the internet.
4. Last but not the least stay relevant in your answers. Filling of extra sheets will not work in this subject.

P.S. I am also a CSS aspirant for CE 2022; if you want group study on Accountancy and auditing, business administration, mercantile law and sociology then please contact me at the email given in my profie. I want a peer for group study and to stay motivated.

Regards