Thread: Throne Of Allah
View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 23, 2021

Shahjehansoomro is on a distinguished road
Default Throne Of Allah

Almighty Allah is true God and Islam is the only religion which is true among others in the world.

There was an explosion in space almost 30 billion years ago and a giant ball shaped shattered into millions of million forming a multiverse. We are a point in multiverse. Before that time there wasn’t an existence of either any creation of Allah or anything else yet except Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Likewise Allah recited Surah Yaseen one thousand years before creating multiverse and said to the existence of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) “ O Muhammad (SAW) You are my messenger”.

Allah is the sole creator of this multiverse (Universes). In Quran( The holy book) Allah calls Himself “Lord of all worlds”. The most sacred and divine fact about multiverse that we hardly know is that the entire multiverse has been created by Allah for the sake of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). In other words entire multiverse (Universes) or world *including everything like Planets (Moon,Sun,Earth etc), Galaxies (Stars), Oceans, Rivers, Mountains etc created by Allah because of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

The Prophet (PBUH) said, “Jibril came to me and said: ‘Allah said: ‘If it were not for you (Muhammad) I would not have created Paradise and if it were not for you I would not have created Hellfire.

Another hadith, I have created the world and its inhabitants to demonstrate your honor and status (I hold you in). And if it were not for you O Muhammad, I would not have created the world.”

There are seven earths, seven heavens, seven hells, and seven skies. Each heaven has distance of five hundred light years to each other. After every five hundred light years distance there is another heaven up. After seven heavens upwards there is point where is chief angle jibreel and that is the last point for all creations of Allah. After that point there is throne of Allah.

Throne of Allah is big enough that if the seven heavens are combined and they fall into throne of Allah it would be like the human finger ring falling into desert from space in the world whereas heaven is very much bigger than the earth. The angels and spirits take a day equivalent to 50 thousand light years to reach Allah.*

Written by Shahjehan Soomro
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahjehansoomro For This Useful Post:
mrizwanashraf (Sunday, January 24, 2021)