View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 07, 2021

Urooj rajput is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrowaqas View Post
@ Ayesha Mehmood.

Fantastic scores.. really appreciated..

I want to add one book in your list.. which i think covers various topics and almost whole differential portion in Applied Mathematics. the methods indicated in that book are quite easy to understand. and most of the differential questions came from this book.

book name is

Higher Engineering Mathematics by B.S. Grewal.

Sister can you please tell me from where you have studied Tensors.. coz these creates Tensions.. suggest any other book than Schawm series Vector analysis last chapter..

do u have any other reference for that.

and also what do thing that now make strategy for Physics paper. bcoz its quite different in 2011 than previous papers.. i think we must go for GIANCOLI PHYSICS.. its look good as per paper standard not Rennick and Musaddiq at all.

well for other new aspirants.

@ White Leopard.

I think paper in 2011 was quite easy than the previous.

to prepare for app math you need atleast i think continous study for one and half month. on condition if u have engineering or math background. otherwise it takes double time may be three months. for satisfactory preparation.

My strategy is simple .. i just made my two registers for paper i and ii. first i have completed it in 1 month. then i repeat it in 15 days .. at that time of paper.

same books as Ayesha said .. only one that i have written here.

prepare more for part I than part II. bcoz part I is related to mathematics which contents theory not problems.

i preferred those question to attempt first which i found can be done easily without any further calculation. like in paper I some questions came as it is in the book.. so i must go for that first then to others.
Please guide me which chapters to cover, from the book you suggested, are enough?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk