Thread: CSS Essay 2021
View Single Post
Old Friday, March 05, 2021

SikanderAbbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by karming View Post
There are few things that I want to mention regarding this outline.
1.Holy Prophet (PBUH) did not say the statement specifically for Pakistan.
2. No where the importance of water is mentioned.
3. it would be better if explained by considering international conflicts and perspectives.
4. Hydropolitics # Mark twain, "Whiskey is for drinking and water is for fighting over."
#Modi, "Blood and water cannot flow together at the same time" # possibility of third world war
5. International organisations and their roles
6. Essay has been written by considering the management issues of Pakistan and not by highlighting the essence of the topic
Thanks for the response

1. If you re-read the outlines, I first mentioned water problems on an international level and then narrowed down to Pakistan.
2. Regarding importance of water, I mentioned about it in the introductory para and then proceeded to the problems and solutions
3. I think it is okay if one is not mentioning role of organisations, rather specifying it to the problems that surround water security
4. There is no hard and fast rule that being Pakistani, one is not required to mention a national perspective by analzying the issue through water security and scarcity. Pakistan has a huge problem regarding water conservation and one cannot help talking about it
5. And yes, i didn't talk about modi's, Twain's or any other stance on water. This saying is open ended and it is not possible to add all the comprehensive ideas in 3 hours.

P.S. I talked about problems regarding water conservation more than the importance of its conservation