View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 06, 2021
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mahmood has a spectacular aura aboutmahmood has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaunkhan View Post
moondot fyi yes i have passed, this current 2020 one and give the interview as well couple of months ago, though i gave it again in 2021 aissay hi. pipe down kiddo and let the grownups talk. stop getting your knickers in a twist.
I don't know why you are being so mean to the other people. people come here to learn from others. let me give you a bit of an advice. you are very young and might have been dejected because of one failure. Younger people tend to take failures very seriously. You need to understand that life could sometimes give you lemons and that is all part of it. But letting them rot and making them part of your personality does not do one any good.

I have not been to this forum in a long while, but some of the comments I read are awful.

Also as a candidate " takes" an exam; he does not "gives" it. The conducting authority i.e. the FPSC "gives" the exam. It is different from how we use it in Urdu.
The Following User Says Thank You to mahmood For This Useful Post:
Muhammad Ali Chaudhry (Thursday, March 11, 2021)