View Single Post
Old Friday, March 12, 2021
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mahmood has a spectacular aura aboutmahmood has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry View Post

Mehmood is a serving Csp. He deserves some respect. And, if you see online members at any time , you will come to know that many csp's are visiting this forum on a regular basis.
Other that this , hundreds of them are members.
[/qoute]

This place is for all of us; losers and winners. But yes, there is no space for people spreading negativity and using inappropriate language. Best of luck with your work . Stay blessed.
Everyone deserves to be respected, CSP or not. but people like @jaunkhan do not know that. and when that happens, they need to be given a taste of their own medicine.

I come here from time to time just so I could give some valuable input from time to time. I do not want to disrespected from some unknown guy who belittles others just because he faced some failures in his life and now want to make the lives of others miserable. I think he should be banned by the moderators as he has consistently been fighting with other members without any cogent reason. This forum should not be for people to spew their venom.
The Following User Says Thank You to mahmood For This Useful Post:
Muhammad Ali Chaudhry (Friday, March 12, 2021)