View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 16, 2021
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikanderAbbasi View Post
I made a blunder while attempting Islamiat paper. In one of the questions, I mentioned Ayat of Surah Maidah but mistakenly wrote Surah Al-Imran. Though I correctly articulated Ayat in Arabic and translated into English, but incorrectly referred to another Ayat. I was raging when I came out of the exam hall
and felt that I made an incorrect reference, because I memorised all the relevant references How much would this mistake cost me? I am expecting the checker would be so enraged, God forbid he fails me for this blunder
Not a big deal brother. Even if he want to deduct marks ,he will be deducting one mark for this mistake. But I don't think he will be doing it as you have written thousands of words and by having just error like this examiner is not going to neglect those thousands of correct words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhazMar View Post
Nae yr, they wont fail you just because you made one error.

I dont think Islamic studies is on the examiner's radar to fail candidates this year...it was a general paper. Precis and gender studies, on the other hand
Nah brother not a general paper. He wanted us to give references. That paper was for the people who are good at ratification.

Last edited by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry; Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Chain posts