View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 20, 2021
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

It depends. What he said is right in one aspect. . I prepared for interview from Jwt and that session was average. But overall experience was good as they do care for their students.
Now a days, there are many other platforms from where you can get excellent quality guidance. I found National careers academy to be one of them. I prepared political science from that academy and Muhammad Waqas was our teacher. He is very good at it. Find individual teachers instead of going to any one academy. But if you have got problems related to time availability then Jwt is good.
Try online lectures too , everything is available online for free now a days. I think mainly academies are good for you if you don't get motivated by yourself to study.
And if you want to stay at any hostel then I think it's better to live in a hostel which is provided by JWT because there you will find other aspirants and you will stay motivated. Other than this there are many options really. You can stay near Bagh e Jinnah and you will have to take metro bus to get dropped at Gymkhana chowk to reach JWT. It will take like five to ten minutes bus ride and then 5 minute walk. And JWT hostels,well they are at walking distance from their academy. You should visit all these places by yourself and try to live in a good hostel , as hostel environment matters a lot to utilize your study time effectively. If there are noise distractions or cleanliness problems ,then avoid living in that hostel.

Last edited by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry; Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Added some words
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Ali Chaudhry For This Useful Post:
bmjan (Saturday, October 29, 2022)