View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 01, 2021

DrWW is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Contester View Post
Dose anyone received letter through mail.???
Yes I got it. Letter dispatched on 26th through UMS(Pak Post) was received at pindi on 27th.
If you didnt receive email, like me, whereas your name is in the list ....you need to download fpsc biodata form from any where and will have to submit it before 10th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manawalian View Post
Hi,
First of all congratulations to all aspirants who have been selected for an interview to be conducted by the prestigious FPSC. Please share your valuable experiences for the new aspirants willing to appear in coming posts. It will help a lot to many candidates. Thank you
Dear thanks for the kind wishes, however interview list is yet to he finalized. A little scrutiny will take place even after document submission, most probably 105/110 candidates will be called for interview among 186 shortlisted ones.
As for as guidance is concerned ....there is no short cut to success,at least this much I believe ....you ll also have to believe until and unless you do have any BETTER OPTION/PLAN.
You need to learn,read and memorize as much INFORMATION as you can. My strategy/tip would be ....firstly go through the syllabus outline ....identify and outline different sections and topics ....set targets of areas to be covered depending upon marks distribution, past trends and your stamina ....set the days to be allocated for specific portions ....aur bsss lgg jao ....and try to follow the scheme religiously.
Start from compact and certain, sections considering your interest aur gradually diverse air vast topics ki trf jao ....securing easy marks first.

Topic division ki aik example ma de deta hn ....baaqi everyone should plan apne hisaab se ....
Current affairs usually include capitals, airlines, agencies, current pm/presidents, currency, important dates and events of last few years, sports events, Nobel prizes, what is what type glossary, so on and so forth ....
Mostly questions aatay unn chezoon ya events se related aatay hn Jo news me hot topics hn ....so structured newspaper reading Definitely helps alot in current affairs topics ....but it should be structured and focused.

Finally my best wishes are with you. please do remember me in your prayers.