View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 19, 2021

Goaldigger is on a distinguished road
Default KPK PMS ability test

Hello dear aspirants, I hope you all are doing great. I wanted to start a thread where we all could discuss the disaster that this screening test was. I was one of the unfortunate candidates whose test was in the morning batch. I believe the 2nd batch had an unfair advantage because their test was at 2.30pm and the mcqs of morning test had started circulating on the web as soon as the morning test was concluded. We went with not even a vague idea on what was to be asked in the test, while they not only had a clear idea but also 3 hrs to rot learn some 15 mcqs. (I was disappointed to see that no single mcq was asked from pak affairs, islamiat and only 2 from EDS and I'm pretty sure most of the
morning candidates, like me, had tirelessly crammed these). The general knowledge portion, that is 50 mcqs, asked questions from the same categories as morning test. May be it was done so no one could complain about the difference in difficulty level of the respective test papers, but it can prove catastrophic in circumstances where each mark counts and while only 25 candidates are being called for a single post. Your thoughts?