View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 20, 2021

Cheetaa is on a distinguished road

Those had test in evening were lucky ones. They will have 10 to 15 marks extra due to similarity between morning and evening test therefore they will occupy more than 80 percent seats after shortlisting.

People may agree to disagree but in reality whoever set the paper had done indirect support to aspirants ( intentionally or unintentionally) by giving similar mcqs in evening as it came in morning.

So i expect majority after shortlisting would be from evening session.

Kppsc is incompetent institute; Fpsc has taken many such exams with many sessions but they never gave clue about questions to come in comming session.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Secondly, no such notice of 25 seats has been updated on kppsc website though it is approved but not announced publicily in website therefore whom to blame for such negligence ?

Lastly, screening purpose is not shortlisting as kppsc is doing; screening is aimed to minimized the bucket of aspirants therefore to maintain balance it is necessary to set bechmark like 50 marks above would be allowed to sit in written exam - irrespective of number of condidates. In this way Comission should focus on those condidates who cross the threshold as set by kppsc like 50 or 60 %. Kppsc may set this bar himself as she deem appropriate (like 60 % etc) but limiting to 25 condidate per seat is sheer injustice.