View Single Post
Old Monday, August 16, 2021

Franz Kafka is on a distinguished road
Default PAEC as Admin Officer (SPS-08) or moving abroad - Pros & Cons

Assalam o Alaikum Members.
My security clearance for Admin Officer (SPS-08) in PAEC is in final stages, I want to know about the pros and cons of this job. I have worked for the Govt. for almost 4 years and I don't like the system as it is corrupt and promotes nepotism and isn't rewarding. I'm a post graduate and working at a managerial level, but I'm still unable to afford a decent accommodation for myself on rent, or buy a car after working for 4 years. I'm an introvert, stay away from conflict, and don't want to get married at least for the next 5 years. I have always done what I have been told to do by the society and my family but I have never felt satisfied or rewarded by following the rules and I feel like I have been betrayed by the society and the system. After closely observing all this for 4 years, I feel like I will never fit in. So, I recently made up my mind to at least try for once to Immigrate to Canada ( I know it would be starting over and would require struggle for few years).
I want to ask, considering the nature of the organization (PAEC) which demands so many restrictions, would they allow me to leave the job anytime in future or move abroad for visit or any other purpose?

Serious advice required from people who really understand what I am trying to ask. It would be really appreciated.

Thanks