View Single Post
Old Monday, August 16, 2021

naveed89 is on a distinguished road

Wa Alaikum Salam!

Dear, first of all, I would like to ask about the dates(or year) in which you appeared for test/psychological assessment/interview and also the date of receiving security forms (because I was also a candidate for PAEC AO(SPS-08): interview was held in Dec-2019 but didn't receive security forms). Plz update me.

Secondly, I as per your ambitions/needs and I would rather say demands like your own home/car etc, I shall strongly recommend to move abroad (or at least apply once for immigration).

Because, I am also a Govt. employee since 2015, and still I am not able to buy a bike cz of family responsibilties, and you are talking about car and own home.

Dear, if you are thinking about buying a car and having your own home at cities like Islamabad/Rawalpindi by holding a govt job, then you will have to wait for retirement. You will get a handsome amount as GP/CP fund at an age of 60 years, that will make you able to have your own home and a car as well. I observed several people buying/constructing homes after retirement.

PS: Its my opinion, and many members of this forum may not be agree with it. its okay:p