View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 16, 2021

Cheetaa is on a distinguished road

Believe me wherever you work as a job you cannot do things in mutiplicity.

Secondly from your above comments i understand that u want permanent job but u have concerns like over demand of work on contracture status of job.

On later i would say :

" treat ur contractual job as it is treating you "

Which means that dont over burden ur self under such condition. Set ur goals and pursue it. If any job comes at the cost of your nerves then i must say a person must start planning to leave it in gradual manner so that he can manage to join some other place. Any contractual job can be left with a prior notice of 15 to 30 days.

Thirdly, i donot know why u pointed multiple times about file or ACRs. If u did not do any wrong then no one spoiled it and it never matters under contractual job for some cases.

In contractual job u have leaverage to leave under ur own rules and circumstances rather than fired.

" So use such job in your way; not as if she uses u ".

In nutshell i suggest u to opt job till you get permanent. If it is becoming burden on u for any reason then measure the opportunitg in hand and what is comming afront so 'start vacating from ur job and many more' reason like to prepare for upcomming job. No one will stop u from vacation based on you guts to apply on genuine reasoms for vacation oftenly. When dust of your exams and preparation settle then become active on ur contractual job as u want it dearly.

All the best and also share whether u joined or not as final decision.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk