View Single Post
Old Friday, October 15, 2021

Urooj rajput is on a distinguished road

I opted both times in english. In my first attempt I scored 39 and in my second attempt I scored 46. I wrote at least 10 ayat in each answer with Arabic version and translation in my second attempt. Also I gave references from ahadis and books. Along with that, I prepared past papers mcqs for islamic studies. And I gave balanced answers to all the questions. However I could never completely cover the whole syllabus and each time I gave answers on my own and through references. I am going to appear in 2022 for the last attempt and I have heard that in urdu, one either gets failed or gets exceptionally good marks. I am switching it from English to urdu. should I? Also I had learnt some stanzas from Allama iqbal's poetry in urdu, and used to quotes them in Islamic Studies in urdu during my bachelors some 8 years ago.... Back then, I was good at attempting paper in urdu. But in CSS, I never trird for Islamic Studies in urdu. So should I replace it with urdu or should I not..? please answer soon so that I may start preparing for the subject..

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk