View Single Post
Old Monday, March 23, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 27th Position, Roll no.: 0953Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

amubarak will become famous soon enough

Red Hawk: I prepared from Islami Nazria i Hayat by Khursheed Ahmed and attempted the paper in Urdu. I didnt mean to write answers so short (3-4 pages) for a 14 marks question, its just that after HSSC one rarely writes urdu in a hurry, i was completely out of practise for writing urdu as fast as i manage to write english.

Lord AvaLon: thanks and i am a female.

P.S. i guess i should have kept journalism instead of mercantile law, but mercantile law's syllabus seemed shorter and you should be knowing by this time, writng long answers is not one of my favourite jobs. Thats why i lost marks in essay, my essay was just 1800 words long. After writing some 12 odd pages on global warming, i was running out of quality points and wrapped it up.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amubarak For This Useful Post:
Attia Farooq (Friday, October 12, 2012), Azch (Saturday, August 06, 2011), Junaid Javed (Wednesday, February 05, 2014), kashifilyas (Thursday, January 14, 2010), Red.Hawk (Monday, March 23, 2009), Sarah shah (Friday, January 29, 2010), spirit (Friday, May 08, 2009), sweethunter (Thursday, November 07, 2013)