View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 24, 2009
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter
Salam to all,
Dears can anybody from NWFP who have opted and got good marks in pashto, tell me the techniques for getting good marks, atleast 80 and preparation strategy. i shall be thankful.
regards
@hunter
dear salam..... i hope thr i ll solve ur problem
well first of all u must have the only book available and every css candidat use it that is POHANA by katozai sahab....

kushal baba and rahaman baba are must questions in paper so use the books.... DA KUSHAL MUTALIA and DA RAHMAN MUTALIA of university publishers and study differnt aspects of their poetry...

well MATALOONA is an imp part of paper.... there is a book ROHI MATALOONA of Nawaz tayer..... it will be helpfull.

some other aspects like TAPA SANDARA etc PUKHTOONWALI are available in POHANA book.... and other books are also availble for it.....

u can have these and other books from peshawar university pushtho acadmy bookshop.

thanx

islah_G