View Single Post
Old Monday, April 18, 2022

theahmadch is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Css preparation (2023)

Assalam-u-Alaikum, I am a CSS aspirant and preparing for 2023. I am in search of a fellow CSS aspirant who is interested in making a personal study group with me. It doesn't matter where you are from, or what your educational background is, only a few key criteria necessary for you to join:1. Complete dedication2. Self Disciplined.3. Able to meet deadlines and study under pressure.4. Passionate about learning and growing.5. Competitive. I have an idea in mind how we are going to do this, which channels to use and preparation methods. Our preparation will be targeted and we will meet strict deadlines for every week and month. I am also thinking about having a weekly or monthly Zoom session. I will be supervising it and taking decisions with everyone's opinion. If you are up for it just send me an mail.1. Just for basic info: Your name and where you are from.2. Why do you want to join the study group?3. What is your educational background?4. Your current preparation status.5. Have you joined any academy yet?6. What are your optionals?7. How much time do you give to CSS preparation daily?