View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Syed Zuhair Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmanQadeer View Post
FPSC and all other government institutions of Pakistan do not recognise foreign qualifications and they are absolutely rigid with their equivalence policy of O and A levels. It is mandatory for you to have 8 subjects in O level and 3 full A level subjects in order to get an equivalence and without these equivalences you are not eligible for CSS at all. Disregard what anybody else tells you as I have O and A levels and I lost my equivalence certificates which made me ineligible for PPSC interview despite the fact that I showed them the photocopies. I would advise you to reappear for O level Maths and complete the equivalence requirements in order to avoid disappointment at any later stage. It is never too late to make things right. I have seen some cases where people get removed from service even decades after their appointment if it is found out that they were not eligible for the service that they joined. This matter will stay to haunt you even if you somehow make your way through.
You replied in excellent manner. For Satisfaction of that candidate. Superb Bro.
I have also a question here; that the registration of CSS Exam has started or later mean.