View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Syeda Irum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbocco View Post
Dear All,

Please respond to my query. I shall be very grateful to you. Thanks
Note : (i) Experience certificate must be issued under the signature of an officer at least one step higher than
the post applied for. For example in case of a candidate for a post of BS-17, the experience
certificate must be issued under the signature of head of the department/an officer of BPS-18 or
equivalent as the case may be.
(ii) In case of a candidate who served/is serving in a private Firm/Organization, experience certificate
must be issued under the signature of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/ Director (Admn/HR)/ Manager (HR) of
Private Firm/ Organization with his CNIC No., Address and Phone Nos.
(iii) Experience certificate must be issued on the official letter pad with reference/file No. and date of
issue and it should be duly stamped with full address. Telephone No. should also be indicated, failing
which the experience certificate will not be acceptable.
(iv) In case of more than one employer each experience certificate must be on the pattern as given
above to derive the authentication/period of relevancy/irrelevancy of the job.
(v) Experience Certificate only of firms/ companies/ institutions/ organizations/ banks/ NGOs etc., well
known nationally or internationally, have appropriately been registered/ incorporated with concerned
government department/ institution for doing business, maintain office(s) and have proper
registration number/ reference number, where applicable, is acceptable.