View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 20, 2022

neelamshujah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
Hello,

I know that there are plenty of existing threads regarding qualification for eligibility, but I have decided to start a new thread because my case is a bit unique.

I have done O levels but I did not do FSC or A Levels. Instead, I took the SAT exam and got admission in an American University. I have completed by Bachelors in Finance with a very a high GPA.

Am I eligible for CSS exam? Does FCPS require O and A levels certificates in addition to a Bachelors Degree?

Please reply. Also, can anyone forward me a contact no (WhatsApp) or email of some official who can clear my doubt?

Thank you.
Hey, I wonder if you got any reliable updates and if FPSC created a fuss over the lack of A-Levels. I am also in a similar situation. I did my 2 complete A Levels and one AS Level. IBCC won't give equivalence unless there are 3 complete A Levels. But my results were sufficient enough to get me into the LLB program of the University of London. I have also completed my Master now I am eligible for applying for Assistant Director exams by FPSC. I am now worried that FPSC will create an unnecessary fuss over the lack of IBCC equivalence for A Levels despite that NOT being the criteria for AD exams. They require a Master's degree but yet won't let go of HSSC/A-levels certificate. Please guide me if you can.