View Single Post
Old Friday, February 24, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2006

36thCommons will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaminahAbrar
I hope Adil My this post will not irritate you!!!
Hello Officer!!!!

I can't see why your Post will 'irritate' Mr.Memon,unless ofcourse intelligence has become an irritable factor in his life,specially if coming from the opposite gender!! lolzz

Coming back to your observations now,I've been watching you closely since your appearance on the scene.And among many other skills that you've displayed,I feel it's your uniqueness that has helped you get through.
This quality is reflected through both,the spelling of your name and the books you've chosen for preparation and I'm sure it was visible in your papers as well!

Prayers are ofcourse a plus.Without them,MAN PROPOSES AND GOD DISPOSES!!! I strongly believe this was the only area I lacked in during my attempts but thanks to the inspiration provided by yourself,Mr.Noman,Busharraf and one of the Admins,I've mended my ways... (well..ok..atleast I'm trying)!!

Anyhow,thankyou for taking out the time to visit us.
It's sincerely hoped that you shine brightly in all the future endeavours you undertake,particularly the interview.

Best regards,
Moi.
kainateeq (Friday, August 29, 2014), rao saadia (Monday, December 10, 2012)