View Single Post
Old Monday, March 30, 2009

sadiqkhattak is on a distinguished road

@ Dear Preshan GUl Saab

Sir you may be very correct in your conclusions but can i ask you some questions if you don't mind please.
This country has more than enough rulers as you have stated but can you tell me how many of them are loyal to the poors and this country?????
Secondly if every one start compromosing with the bad policies of the rulers in the name of fate that he isn't an inborn elite to rule and devise effective and good policies for the large and dominant middle and lower class then who will do it for us????
What do you think that change can be brought through individual actions or through policies??????

What i think that most of the doctors and engineers that come to civil services are doing alot on the part of their fellow professionals to draft people friendly policies to be executed well by those professionals. There will be some cases where the aspirants will have the idea of power in their mind but when they come out of the academy and accept the responsibilities then i don't think they will be less enthusiastic than those who have opted to come for serving the nation as professional training if you have experienced or observed it bring about lot of changes in the character and personality of individuals. Secondly nothing move or change a person more than a responsibility.
So still if you have in mind that people come here only for three pzzzzzzz then do ask the csp's who are in field and you will be astonished after hearing the 180 degrees shift in their thinkings and attitudes before and after their selections.
Prestige lies not only in seat but is your attitude and commitment towards your duty and oath and power you know where it lies in this universe and every educated man know this fact well than anything else.
That is life..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadiqkhattak For This Useful Post:
jadoon khan (Thursday, April 02, 2009), shireenshaikh (Sunday, December 20, 2009)