View Single Post
Old Friday, April 03, 2009

Preshan Gul is on a distinguished road
Default You need not agree with me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidra Special
I do not agree with u in presumption that all Doctors and Engineers aspiring for Civil Service r actually power-hungry guys with 'twisted egos'. A competitive exam should be open for all. Why should we bar any guy with a medical or engineering degree from competing in CSS? Just because they were capable of getting admission in some medical or engineering college and we failed? Is this their fault?? I think our country should benefit from these people's abilities. Not every soul is hungry for power Preshan. Please correct this misconception.
Dear Sidra!
In the heat of your arguement you couldn't grasp my point. I do agree with you that competitive exam should be open for all but would you be kind enough to tell me what a Doctor has to do with police service???? Do you have any idea how much our poor country is spending while preparing a guy to be a Doctor??? It is, no doubt, unfair to stop some one from joining some service on the basis of his/her profession but it is equally unfair to leave a professional job just because it has less privileges and less power. In my view these guys should excel in their own fields instead of leaving them. Our country meeds their 'abilities' in their own fields instead of Civil Service.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Preshan Gul For This Useful Post:
AliSaleem (Thursday, June 11, 2009), Waqas77 (Monday, December 14, 2009)