View Single Post
Old Friday, April 17, 2009

Khakan can only hope to improve

I joined this forum & found it very helpful and valueable. It has a large nmber of valueable members who help others without wasting a moment. there are academies who prepare the pple for css & get huge money. here every thing is free n without cost. when i searchd abt css in google there there were many sites appeared in result but this site is no doubt worthy among all of thm. its uique quality is material on every topic and every job.

regarding the staff now i m indebtd to thm aftr their soft n mild behaviour n thier respct towrds lay members. i really appreaciate their efforts. thier cooperativ behavoiur is resultd in such a huge paltform for the aspirant of all exams. I will call it mothers of academies.

amngst all members i found Queen very cooperativ, she justifies even the administrativ affaris n i think it will b impossible to satisfy thousands of members but she is trying to satisfy all to her extent. grt job keep it up.

abt other staff i also appracite their valueable contributon and time which they allocated for noble cause to help the aspirants. princes jusfies and cofesses her acts n it is the great moral defeat for those who protest over their minor issues.

thank u cssforum. u ve provided a grt place for apirants. . . . .

Mongol Emperor
The Following User Says Thank You to Khakan For This Useful Post:
Viceroy (Friday, April 17, 2009)