View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 05, 2006

KhalidBinWaleed is on a distinguished road

SalamAleikum...

@ M G

Quote:
so what President Musharf is doing is need of the hour…..
Only if i had time, i would have quoted the exact verses, which tell how horrible it is to be doing all what i posted... The unjustified killing of a Muslim and (yes! unjustified, its not ONE person (/instt.) who decides whether a person is a criminal or not. The COURT decides it! but in this ENLIGHTENED moderate country, the military is above law...), the spread of shamelesness, these are heinious crimes in an ISLAMIC state.

And yes, our Religion preaches optimism. But it lays great focus on "Nahi anil munkar", the stopping of all thats bad. So u can't just let some1 do what ever they are, thinking that it is the NEED of the hour.

Quote:
But we cant blame President only…. look at the attitude of Opposition they politicized each & every issue…& look at the behavior of people of this country…we celebrate Valentine’s day v happily…& now we will waste our money on Basant….at 1 side there r protests against the caricatures & on the other side with full volume music on floors we participate in basant…not more than 5 months r passed that our nation has seen the biggest tragedy in the form of Earthquake …but we have forgotten it & instead of giving money to that shelter less people ..Wasting on such frivolous activities…
Isn't that only the impact of the Enlightened media??? Was basant being clebrated in karachi 4-5 years back? Were our youth into valentine's 4-5 years ago? Isn't it the govt. that allowed those channels? Couldnt there have been a sober media, one which wouldn't be spreading faithlesness and leading ppl towards worldly desires, forgetting the RESURRECTION?

Quote:
we hv to just get rid of our own misdeeds...
Indeed! As they say, "BE the change u want the world to be"

Regards