View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniakhan_pk44
AOA... plz tell books for everyday science.... and what should be the timetable to study

Apart from the books mentioned in the syllabus section there are few books that are mostly recommended

1 - Every day science by Kashmiri (Latest Edition)
2 - Every day science by Imtiaz Shahid
3 - Encyclopedia of Every day science by Sohail Bhatti

I am personally using the 3rd one, however it is always a good idea to consult more than one reliable resources so you should make use of the internet as well for the latest changes that these books may not include

As far as the time table is concerned, I think that varies a lot from person to person. In my personal opinion you should be giving around 6-8 hours to your study per day.

Wish you all the best for your CSS
Azch (Saturday, August 06, 2011), soniakhan_pk44 (Wednesday, April 29, 2009)