View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

@ Lord AvaLon

Quote:
The re-interview was a disaster, there were three army personnel, all of them in uniform and they were staring at me like an alien has just landed on earth.
If you are Re-interviewed by three Army personnel....then it means Your Psychi report and interview went in your favour But your GTO didn't recommend you...and luck didn't favour you in Re-interview.

in ISSB,Though one needs to get YES signal from three sides...But Recommendation by GTO matters alot.

Quote:
I consider interview as the most important factor of being successful as the interviewer is a Colonel
In Army Ranks doesn't Matter to some extent,The Thing which matters is THE POST (seat).Interviewers at ISSB are in the ranks of Lt.Col,Commander (pak-navy),Wing Comdr (PAF).

Quote:
There is a common misconception that those who are called for reinterview are highly recommended or the only recommneded ones. Re-interview is good to the extent that atleast they are considering you for recommendation. But one should tackle it with great care since probably there is some doubt left that they want to clarify. Nowadays the President himself takes re-interviews at ISSB. I guess he has some psychological background because all the girls I met after their re-interview told he was asking simple questions and then confusing them thorugh cross questioning.
Re-interviewing candidates are likely to be Recommended...But,some are declared not-recommended as well...
No,President doesn't have some psychlogical background...President just wants to see the candidates, who are under consideration for Recommendation.He just advises the candidates to work hard in PMA.So,one should be comfortable and should listen president carefully.

Those declared not-recommended adter Re-interview...Ther are unfortunate to miss the chance with minor mistakes.

Regds