View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Lord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran5011
@ Lord AvaLon
If you are Re-interviewed by three Army personnel....then it means Your Psychi report and interview went in your favour But your GTO didn't recommend you...and luck didn't favour you in Re-interview.
You may have better understanding and extensive experience with army, i consider the end of my episode those four days which i spend in ISSB center.
There are chances that my psychological reports hinder my smooth way to be included in the lucky ones but i had GTO's vote. And i am absolutely sure as he himself mentioned it while interviewing me before assigning the command task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.bushra
none of them was wearing uniform. I was told that this is because they do not want candidates to approach a particulat person afterwards since in unifrom you can know their name, rank, unit etc.
Again being an army personnel you must be having far better knowledge than i have but what i think the decisions are taken right away on the spot which doesn't let anyone to approach a high ranker. We were not even allowed to have our mobiles there.

Regards,