View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

@ Avlon
Quote:
Again being an army personnel you must be having far better knowledge than i have but what i think the decisions are taken right away on the spot which doesn't let anyone to approach a high ranker. We were not even allowed to have our mobiles there.
I am not army personnel although my father is an ex-serviceman. Secondly I am sorry I didnt make it clear. That reason was told by a candidate and I thought it makes some sense. Although results are final before candidates leave ISSB presmises. But isn't it possible if I had asked someone for recommendation I can give him feedback that falan n falan was my interviewer and GTO and they ignored your SAFARISH I think it makes some sense while guessing . Although there would be more genuine reasons for this change.

@Kamran
The interviews I was telling about were not panel interviews but taken by the President alone (although his wife was also present ). And there was no question from academics or GK.
Like he asked a girl." yahan a k kasa laga". She said, " acha tha, bohat acha intazam tha, bht discipline tha". He said," kyn jahan discipline na ho wahan acha intazam nahi ho skta?" She got confused.
Then he asked, " Apni batien kis se share krti ho?" She said, " With my best friend". He said," Bahnon se kyn nahi krti?". She said, "un se b krti hon". He said, " to unhian samjhati nahi". She said, " samjhati hon". He said, " jub unhian sub batien pata hoti hain tumhari to phr samjhanay ka faida?"

Now an interview just with this sort of questions, don't you think the interviewer is looking from a psychological dimension? There was no advice for PMA and many of the candidates was not even recommended afterwards!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Artemis For This Useful Post:
RedBone (Monday, May 25, 2009)