View Single Post
Old Friday, May 01, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 4th in Sindh UrbanMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the rough
Default Some major differences

There were some major differences this year in Islamiat paper:

A friend who appeared told me that Translation of Aayats (10 marks) question, which were quite easy marks in our time i.e. last year, was not given this year.

Also, most expected questions like basic belief / concept and straight questions of pillars of Islam used to be asked in at least two to three questions, those were also not asked as per previous practice.

This time it was more of an analytical and contemporary sort of paper.

what do you ppl think???
ALI786 (Tuesday, November 03, 2009), Amnah (Tuesday, March 30, 2010), fairywhite (Monday, August 09, 2010), rana umair (Monday, October 26, 2009), saadatanwar (Wednesday, June 02, 2010), sn.kasim (Tuesday, January 12, 2010), Zoyee (Saturday, September 05, 2009)