View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maria khan is on a distinguished road

our media has brought the nation to the brink of destruction (as mass media plays a very vital role either in building up a nation or opposite to it)

The job of media is cover all issues whether its from the side of opposition or from those who are in favor, its because if media will turn one-sided, them it won't last as free sector it would be termed as nutty of rulers. Freedom of expression is the right of media, it displays the stuff which is circulating arround us not the self generated drafts.

we dont trust our leader

Read out our political history, since that time of birth till yet we are suffering the absence of true leadership. We can trust those who could prove themselves trustworthy, yup thats true that there is friction in nature, means nobody is ideal, but i don't think so that its hard to be get reliable, then why our leaders excluding our QUAID failed to do so?

we have developed this habit of criticizing others

Healthy criticizment isn't such a bad thing my lady, but firing on every next subject for the sake of domination is definately a sick activity, here i do agree with ur thinking.