View Single Post
Old Friday, May 08, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Future is a name known to allFuture is a name known to allFuture is a name known to allFuture is a name known to allFuture is a name known to allFuture is a name known to all
Default Request to forum members (must read)

I request to all the members of forum, please do not use photos of others specially of females in their net profile / album / avatar. These photos are spreading over the net by different sources, accidentally / intentionally. Furthermore, these photos may be of one of our close relatives / friends who may be suffering due to their spreading.

We can choose photos from natural scenes, flowers, cartoons etc. or his/her own photo for an avatar, if it is really necessary for a member to his/her recognition.

I am very much shocked to see this practice exercising by some of senior members. On the contrary, their valued contribution, in all aspects of life, in this forum, are unforgettable.

Being a positive minded members, we should avoid this, as it is not a good practice.

At the end, I also request to the management please restrict this practice and only allow a member to use already designed avatar.

Note: It is really a little issue, but remember “A ray of light is enough to prove the existence of darkness”.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Future For This Useful Post:
Alina Khadim (Saturday, September 26, 2015), Dawood Ali (Saturday, May 09, 2009)