View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 09, 2009

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

@ Raz

You are really a 'diamond' and Masha'llah your Mother is too lucky to have a son like you. May Allah Almighty bless you and your Mother Ameen.

I've no sweet words to praise my Mom but only a few things that I'd like to mention:
* Once I suggested that chopping the onions brings tears in one’s eyes and one should hire a Chef/cook for chopping the onions. She reminded me that a Chef is also a human being. That’s how she developed the love for fellow human beings in my heart and to care about everyone.
* During the electricity breakdowns in my childhood, I used to screech and complained that it’s too hot. Once she reminded me of the heat in the hell. That’s how she taught me patience.
* She helps others without any expectations of the reward. That’s how she taught me to be selfless.
* She extends her support to even those who hurt her. That’s how she taught me to work just to earn the pleasure of Allah, The Exalted.

And a poem that I wrote for my Mom some two years back...

Maa! Teray Bin Main Kuch Bhi Nahi…
Meri Sari Khushiyan Hain Dam Se Teray
Ye Sari Rehmatain Hain Dam Qadam Se Teray
Hain Jannat Ka Pata Ye Naqash-e-Qadam Hi Teray
Hain Sabab Kamrani Ka Meri, Ishaa’ray Teray
Tu Ne Phoolon K Nashayman Main Parwan Charhaya Mujh Ko
Zamanay Ki Sakhtiyan Jhail Kar Musam’on Ki Hidad Se Bachaya Mujh Ko
Aur Har Baad-e- Mukhalif Se Chupaya Mujh Ko
Main Jab Bhi Seham Ga’ee, Tu Ne Seenay Se Lagaya Mujh Ko

Hina 11(MISS Einstein) (Monday, May 11, 2009), Viceroy (Saturday, May 09, 2009), Raz (Saturday, May 09, 2009), Red Flower (Sunday, May 10, 2009)