View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 09, 2006
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Salam Adil,
sorry for being so late.
well first of all Adil it is really a nice and semi comrehensive work................for a moment i went into flash back in my M.E.F Final's classroom where KALABAGH DAM was the burning issue of all the times.

Well Every one here talked abt technical point of view...........as i'm a non-technical person but i understood all those points
I want to ask tht either Kalabagh Dam has an effect on NFC AWARDS Distribution
if yu give a brief description relating NFC AWARDS and KALABAGH DAM i'll be very grateful to yu

Regards
Qurat