View Single Post
Old Monday, May 11, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

dr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by farooq_basir
Sir neither Sher Shah nor Akbar was the inventor of that system.it was a product of evolutionary process.we can trace it right down to Abbaside administration and administrative structure of samarqand and bukhara.Iltutmish was the one who established it for the first time in India.every generation made improvements and passed it on to the next generation.Many of Sher Shah's terms were derived from Alauddin's administration.At the apex it was the Akbar who made it the one to be called "Mughal administartion".India in the 16th century is dominated by only one person that is Akbar-the great.

I know there is gonna be alot ov controversy upon this issue.credit must be given to Sher Shah but when sher shar is compared with Akbar,well i will say he was no match to Akbar in the field of administration.Time did not allow Sher shah to become the pioneer.His reign was very short and he had to spent much of his time in the battlefield rather than concentrating on administration.He merely provided the framework upon which Akbar constructed the Mughal Administration.
May b, you are right.But it is still an unresolved issue, because many of my friends had opted for suri.

thanks