View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engr.Aftab
dear raz, all these three topics in which u are confused, i think contain same material by which one can discuss/illustrate the topic. few sentences will be rearranged during discussion other wise if u take terrorism than there u have discuss imapcts on world/people/etc, reasons, causes ,effects,wars, wot concerned parties are doing, so i think thses three are same.....litlle bit difference and that depends upon the mental and analytical approach and by which one can take the topic, illustrate it and than conclusion ...i have already said few senteces will be arranged ...not much difference...as ramsha and ruby have disscussed their outlines so any of these three topics can be discussed by these outlines.
regards

This is where we commit blunders by taking topics easy without differentiating within the essence of topic. Tell me one thing: Why do candidates fail in the Essay paper when they prepare for years? and they have studied these topics, they have material in their notes, books, and laptops.
Problem erupts when they do not understand the topic. They just focus on the "Key Words" in the topic and start writing without any prudent sense. They start writing at once because they have been familiar with these key words like here "Terrorism". They can save their career by focusing on the complete topic as a whole "with its connecting words and punctuations".
"War on terrorism" and "Terrorism and its implications" are two different concepts and require different approach to attempt. We need to approach from two different routes to discuss on these two different topics.
If we adopt wrong route then we may arrive at our destination but with great delay and blunders (In this way we are wasting our limited time which could be utilized on the exact route, and we are irritating the examiner)
If we adopt right direction in the beginning of the essay we will be having focused direction and won't deviate from the right route. We can produce maximum relevant points, and gain more marks, besides getting examiner's consent.

“It was not my confusion which compelled me to highlight this issue in my previous post rather it was a method of positive criticism for the correction of aspirant's errors" {Latent message of my previous post}
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
Engr.Aftab (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), fluent_20 (Tuesday, April 06, 2010), Kamran (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), ramshakhan (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)