View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Almaas Ruby will become famous soon enoughAlmaas Ruby will become famous soon enough

dear all and raz

thanks alot for ur deep insight.

wel i have mentioned in the beginning that i dont remeber the exact points i mentioned in my outline, and as u can see the dots........ means i haven't mentioned the points ahead. what i have mentioned is just the base of my essay, on which i discussed what was needed. and terrorism and war on terror have the same essence they cant be separated....

just mentioning the govt's stance on the issue wouldn't be enough to say that it is pakistan's war on terror...if one is curing a disease one must know about the disease from A to Z, then only one would be able to tackle it..

if u see the point "perspectives of terrorism" in my outline is basically the backbone of the material needed. it basically covers what we are facing and what the terrorists want and what the govt is doing....

social, political and psychological factors are the influenced arena which i had elaborated in detail in the perspectives......

i'll recall my outline and will post it in detail for all my fellows soon inshallah.

and above all, ramsha has done a great job.....

i appreciate her approach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisalmemon
Thanx for appreciation.....
I am also waiting for comments from other celeberated members... I hope they will throw light on my essay's outlines.....
regards
Faisal Ahmed Memon.
wel i must mention here that i am really impressed the way u have elaborated women's every issues from biological to other broad approaches.....being a feminist it feels good that individual of opposite sex do feel the need for understanding women in the way which is needed.

can u pls post or email me just a few material on what u have written in ur essay??i'll be waiting.

Mr. Raz i couldn't see your outline. please do share it with us because it would be a guidance for all of us..

Last edited by Zirwaan Khan; Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 10:56 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Almaas Ruby For This Useful Post:
Engr.Aftab (Thursday, May 14, 2009), ramshakhan (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), Raz (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)