View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 14, 2009

Almaas Ruby will become famous soon enoughAlmaas Ruby will become famous soon enough
Cool what am i doing??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziakhan
Hi, everyone. I hope you people are fine and feeling well. We are like family members in this forum and don’t know about each other except the Nick Name/ID. I am going to introduce this thread to know about one another. I request to honorable Admins: prestigious Mods: illustrious Staff Members and respected members to kindly participate and give the answers honestly.
Autograph please………..

1. Name:almaas
  2. Nick Name:
  3. Qualification:masters
  4. Date of Birth:82 (i think this is enough for a girls to admit )
  5. Aim in lifeattain and retain the climax of love, wisdom and health)
  6. Hobby:designing
  7. You Hate:lies, hypocracy,
  8. You Trust:no one
  9. You Fear: falling in love
  10. Favourite Book:
  11. Favourite Place: marri in pakistan, chamba (india)
  12. Favourite Relation:GOD'S with human, mother-daughter
  13. Favourite Dress:anything that is easy going
  14. Favourite Politicianhaha i hate politics
  15. Favourite Dish:kadoo
  16. Favourite Colour: white and black
  17. Favourite Hero:none
  18. Favourite Heroine:none
  19. Favourite Singer (Male):
  20. Favourite Singer (Female)::
  21. Favourite time in 24 hours:from 12am till fajar
  22. Favourite weather:freezing cold with snowfall
  23. Favourite Subject:mathematics.
  24. Define life in three words:born, live and die.
  25. Your three wishes: they are never ending, so better let life wish for you
  26. Your Ideal Moderator, Why?
  27. Your Ideal Member, Why?
  28. Which thing attracts you in cssforum?past papers especially those questions whose answers i know
  29. If you were President of Pakistan:unveil the corrupt faces.
  30. Your Ideal Personality: no one as such, little bit inclination towards "JULIUS CAESAR"
  31. What can you do for Pakistan?ask me this question when i have the authority to do anything.
    now i can just pray.
  32. How you express your success? silence
  33. If you face G.W.Bush, your reaction: tell him everything with my eyes...he doesn't deserve words.
  34. If you met Prevez Musharaf:ask him a few questions and make him swear first that he will speak the truth.

35. Do you love someone?yes
  36. Are you talkative?no
  37. You pray every time:no not just 5 times a day, but everytime i want to show my love to ALLAH
  38. Say something about yourself in a paragraph:

a feminist, sensitive, strong sometimes to the extent that is amazing, love cartoons, don't socialize much, hate formalities, love purity and innocence, observe people, stare those boys who stare me, hate cooking love baking, love nature, water, thunderstorms, silence, love to learn anything new, simple, dont use makeup............but what people think about me: arrogant, not friendly, straight forward and rude

Last edited by Xeric; Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Ordered List Managed
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Almaas Ruby For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Thursday, August 06, 2009), Engr.Aftab (Thursday, May 14, 2009), jadoon khan (Saturday, January 30, 2010), Saqib Riaz (Friday, August 07, 2009), sunlight (Thursday, May 14, 2009), Zoyee (Friday, June 12, 2009)