View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 16, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif Yousufzai
In the question we have been asked about the founder and not about the person who extended its territories so I think Alptagin is the most suitable option because he was the one who founded ghazanvide dynasty and later on it was established by Sabugtagin.
@Asif Yousufzai
This is a well known fact that Sabugtagin was the founder of ghazanvide dynasty.Alptagin was a ruler of a small town.He did not possess an empire wherease Sabugtagin established an empire in central asia.We had been taught all the way through that Sabugtagin was the founder of ghazanvide dynasty.Please follow the links as well besides consulting some books.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...znavid-dynasty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghaznavid_Empire

regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo_99
During the war of independence England was ruled by:
Queen victoria.her Reign period was from 20 June 1837 – 22 January 1901.

All India national congress participated in the
ONLY JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU PARTICIPATED IN 2ND ROUND TABLE.....IT IS SURE THAT IN 1ST AND 3RD CONGRESS DIDNT PARTICIPATED AT ALL.

The President Of The 1st Constituent Assembly At The Time Of Its Dissolution Was:

Molvi tameezuddin was speaker not president...i think it was khawaja nazimuddin who was chairing that assembly......
@bravo_99

Thanks for the corrections.I agree with you that England was ruled by Queen victoria during the war of independence and that Congress did not participate in 1st round table conference,but president and speaker were the synonymous terms used for the chairman of constituent assembly of Pakistan.
khawaja nazimuddin nevere remained speaker or president of the Constituent Assembly.

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 09:19 PM.