View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 17, 2009
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habib orakzai
I m going to be a law graduate next year but very much confused regarding judicial exams as i m not prepared to it and even at the very primary stage i m unable to understand the standered of exam.my questions are:

1- i dont know what are the basics and what is thorough studies?
2- my english is too weak, how can i improve it beside reading newspapers?
3- what is the method of reading news papers to improve english?
4- what kind of interview is taken in judicial exams(regarding questions)?
5- what should be studied for current affairs and pakistan affairs?
6- what should be studied for everyday science?
7- beside this, any useful tips which u think better for new candidate to follow in preparation of exams.
please do me favour and help me out regarding these questions.
well dear habib
dont worry regarding judiciary... u a law graduate and there will be no problem for u in exam.
u have to prepare 8 papers
english genrl
pushtho/urdu
G.Knowledge
civil law 1
civil law 2
criminal law
muslim law jurisprudence
qanoone shahdat and pleadings.

bare actts are provided with all the acts.

for english do read any good book of gramer like oxford grammar or wrin and martin or comprehnsive by madan sood.

try to read all the imp articles of news paper.

if any other querry so come up and b specific.

islah