View Single Post
Old Monday, May 18, 2009
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaidkhan
Salams everyone, well i am a brand new member of this forum and i want to know if sum1 is kind enuf to tell me about the a,b,c of pcs in nwfp!! When is the exam conductd? How long it takes for the result to cum? Can one prepare for css and pcs in nwfp in one session? I mean the time factor?
Thanking you all.
well dear welcome

PCS NWFP haz no schedule like CSS.... any time they can advertise posts.

PMS and judiciary is already conducted a few month back and the written result is yet awaited..... so may be after the final result of this they may advertise new posts.... u need to be ready every time for PCS and also u have ample time after advertisment of PCS for prepartion as the procedure in PCS is always very slow and takes almost a couple of years to complete the process.

start ur prepration for CSS and u will automatically be prepared for PCS.

islah...