View Single Post
Old Monday, May 18, 2009

doctoramjadnaasir is on a distinguished road
Wink yes you can...

MR HORIZONS

You can prepare the subject in 7days your senior is right. But he means only the study for the paper. if you wanna prepare for the sake of you general information then it will take you two years to do yr MSC Sociology. at the moment its about yor css so take the book of Afshan Manzoor, 'Twenty Questions in Sociology, CSS series', i'm sure yo wil prepare the 20 Qs in just 5days which covers a lot of stuff about the subject. About the social problems, you must read newpapers articles for what are our social problems and how to deal with them. if your are in peshawr, take Dr Anwar Alam's book Social problems, its more than enought..

if ever any prob, feel free to ask this humanist, i'm sure i'l be always at yor disposal..
goog luck for ur preparation. be hard in the mind and soft in the soul. take ppl's prayers by serving them, thats how you can become not only a csp officer, but also the one acceptable to yor God..

keep me in ur prayers..

Regards,
Amjad Nasser
Fysal (Thursday, July 02, 2009), Raz (Monday, May 18, 2009)