View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 23, 2009
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Asslamulaikum,

Introduction:

Let me share my poor knowledge....

After the 2002 order regarding the Police department, the posts of DSPs and Inspectors were closed. And according to the new order only the two gates to have entry into the Police department were ASP and P,ASI. Actually it is not ASI rather than P,ASI because any one who gets through these posts is known as PROBASSIONAR.

PHYSICAL TEST:

Very simple,

1) One must possess 5 feet and 7 inches height. ( Incase if some one is found dwarf then just refer to IG of police, 1 to 2 inches relaxation is given).

2) And 33/ 34 chest is required. Here is not any kind of relaxation.

WRITTEN TEST:

Here I would like to say that any one who bears Good writing skill, and just know few rules of Grammar can get through it, because the test is so simple. As below:

Q:1) An Essay in English of about 350-450 words ( Out of 3 Essays)
Q:2) An Essay in Urdu of about 350-450 words ( Out of 4 Essays)
Q:3) General knowledge ( Ten Short Qs, very simple, I have given these Qs in one of my previous Posts named as Tough General knowledge)...
Q:4) Translation of Urdu to English..
Q:5) Translation of English to urdu...
Q:6) Abbreviations ( Usually of current affairs)....

Have your concentration just on written part, if you get good marks you will be selected.. (SURE)...

INTERVIEW:

About 7-10 Qs are asked.
Very Important are of Islamic studies and Current affairs.
One thing that is must is the RANKS OF POLICE...( I will paste it some other time)...
Few of Pakistan studies...
And few of academic Career...

TRAINING:

Probassionars are having training of 1 complete year, but usually they try to accomplish it in 9 or 10 months...

BPS-09 ( 3820-230-10020) it is the salary...

To be continued...........
mosvi (Thursday, February 11, 2010), Munir Khan (Sunday, June 27, 2010)