View Single Post
Old Monday, May 25, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 4th in Sindh UrbanMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the rough
Default @zbaloch_204

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbaloch_204
well thanks for the reply Raz.Actually what i remembered of my outline,i listed here.I wrote outline on two pages even though my writing is small.The other points which i remember to some extent were:

land reforms,small landholdings of farmers,subsistence farming,fertilizer crises this year in Pakistan.non availability of water,farms to market roads.

My only concern was that i may have gone too far than was required as i even mentioned global food crises in the essay and its impact on Pakistan.

Thanks for reassuring me.
Your outline (including the points above) seem impressive. I dont think you went too far, I agree with Raz, it was all relevant and I am hopeful that you will score well InshAllah.
Zohaib Baloch (Monday, May 25, 2009)