View Single Post
Old Friday, March 17, 2006
Sara

Default Re

Well …I wont be able to exactly reproduce the outline here but broadly speaking it was like that I discussed following issues under social probz (I wrote the essay in one long protracted form but here I am writing the points under n social n economic headers) … illiteracy, poverty, corruption, extremism, unemployment, decaying civic sense among people, population n then coming to eco probz … agricultural decadence, industrial backwardness, lack of investment, inflation, NFC issue, water issue ….after highlighting the probz , I discussed the remedies to overcome these probz, I also discussed Islamic aspect in the sense how Islam can offer a salvation e.g. the system of zakat to counter concentration of wealth in the hands of few privileged ones…. by and large I wrote like this, apart from that I must tell you that I wrote around 10 to 11 sheets … dats all , plz lemme know if this much length is considered too brief for essay paper or not , hmm… as far as the score goes it was only 24 L .. the interesting part was that I had the satisfaction that I had done good enough but the result proved only the opposite !!