View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 17, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmBrosiaL EloQuence
aoa.

i jus want everybody to pour in info regardin the preferences of the first 30 women in punjab (css 2008)
plz ignore if um being any trouble

Well i am i think 29th or 30 in Punjab,after counting myself in the list my eyes are pretty much like this smily .
My 4th preference was Police .1st was DMG, 2nd Customs and 3rd FSP.
You are not at all a touble dear Amna how can i ignore you dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmBrosiaL EloQuence
aoa
want to invite ur serene opinions and knowledge-based comments on the above question that says wether women exclusively opt for police as they undertake css exam or not. if yes wuts the trend generally and in 2008 specifically.

hey afrms, am mubarak and oders do come up wid thoughtful opinions.
I think some of the girls do opt for police,i also developed this craze for uniform after my cousine joined Army.She looked so cool in that uniform.
I dont know the trend regarding its preference order,i also wanted some info about this,now that you started this thread lets see what others have to say.
I think its not as high as DMG,Customs or FSP in the preference order of girls because of the pressure and responsibilty that come with police.
The current security situation in Pakistan has made Police and DMG to be really demanding and challenging departments.
For boys Police is THE group they want to join,but for girls its lower in preference order as compared to other groups,that what i think.

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 01:08 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
Faisalmemon (Thursday, June 18, 2009)