View Single Post
Old Friday, July 10, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Cool Royal Queen of Literature

Dear oh Dear,

I'm not sure whether to call you last island or royal queen of literature but the contribution u made to the forum is great and inexplicable... um all praises for u.. i'm now a csp but yr diligent effort to upload the papers are no doubt an immense help for those who want it... u deserve commendations and praises.. um one among ur fans... hope u'd keep it up with the same spirit if u get time for this thing in future.. i'm a teacher of English and my students ask me questions abot how to go about the paper esp the mcqs.. u solved my prob n saved ma time.. cos i ask'm all to see ur papers on the forum.. thanks over n over.. take care and stay coooooooooooolll...
Last Island (Friday, July 10, 2009)